Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2070
    Does anyone know if there is a way to have the day/date line replace the sprint logo as it was in testing5?
    thanks again for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by cydephx View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to have the day/date line replace the sprint logo as it was in testing5?
    Look for an application called hidelogo. It can be found here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=hidelogo
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Look for an application called hidelogo. It can be found here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=hidelogo

That will hide the Sprint logo line. You decide what else to display. You could even use TreoAlertPro to display date plus whatever else you want (memory, power status, weather, etc.) in a rotating display. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=2050
    Last edited by westronic; 12/08/2008 at 07:31 PM.
    As soon as I get this rom to a release level, I'll provide the updated kitchen.
    NightRaven,

I know you are probably glad to be finished for a while, but any chance of the kitchen being ready?

Can't wait to start tweaking... See if we can get a little speed out of this beautiful ROM of yours...
    -Vetack
    VZW 700wx WM6.1
    Thanks TreoAlertPro worked well!
    sorry for 100 q's today but i just switched over and getting used to it...
    Im having problems with sending mms with sprint. All settings are the same as a few pages back but i get the delivery failed msg. Is there something im missing?
  7.    #1807  
    Quote Originally Posted by cydephx View Post
    The actual program, if you want it, was Crazie.Eddie's cdate.

But there are lots of other good ones, like TreoAlerts.
    Thanks Ebagg!
    Ill look into that one when I get a minute.

Anyone have any info/help on sending mms with the latest release on Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by westronic View Post
    NightRaven & Ebag333:

I just wanted to say "Thanks" for breathing new life into my phone.

I only wish I could keep it - my work is going to force me into an AT&T phone soon, and, with no smart phone on the list for me to choose, I may have to go to Blackberry whoich, with no touch screen, is going to drive me a bit bonkers, I think. <sigh>
    Ok, so currently your 700wx on Sprint/Verizon is secure and just fine...

But when you switch to AT&T they aren't as secure so you have to depend on the better security of RIM to protect your data?

Or am I reading that wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    Ok, so currently your 700wx on Sprint/Verizon is secure and just fine...

But when you switch to AT&T they aren't as secure so you have to depend on the better security of RIM to protect your data?

Or am I reading that wrong...
    Well, there's a lot more to it, including some laptop data losses, etc.

This is not the place to attempt the full story.

In brief, no, my current phone is not considered secure. Let's move on, shall we...
    Download the ca cert for godaddy. Make sure it is in base 64 encoding, and has a .cer extension. Copy the cer file to the phone, and launch it. Accept the warning and select install.
    You guys are awesome. Did this and it immediately began syncing. Wow! Palm, Sprint and tech support said I had to buy a new phone.

Problem is, now you have me hooked on programming my phone and I'll probably start tinkering.

Again, Thanks a million.
    Had anybody with Sprint been able to send mms with RC3?
    Ive checked the settings and the registry and they are all as they are listed on here. Can anyone confirm sprint mms?
    Other than that, this is an awesome upgrade and its pretty quick.
    thanks again for everyone's help!
    NightRaven's Treo 700wx WM6.1 Kitchen
    Download the OEM package for your carrier. Extract it, and place the OEM folder in the kitchen
    NightRaven you rule supreme as the one cool MFr... Downloaded the kitchen the OEM, now regretting swapping my 700wx for a Samsung i-910 yesterday.

I am thinking with the 6.1 ready to roll and perfected, I might just return this i-910 and stick with the Treo 700wx.

Any idea if anyone is cooking anything up for other phones? I tried Googling "Custom ROMs for samsung i-910" and "custom roms for samsung omnia", but didn't get anything as massively *****en as this site.

Please advise good sir...

The Captain

P.S. Major props to you too EBag, if you are out there... you are a majorly generous dude too...
    Quote Originally Posted by captclam View Post
    NightRaven you rule supreme as the one cool MFr... Downloaded the kitchen the OEM, now regretting swapping my 700wx for a Samsung i-910 yesterday.

I am thinking with the 6.1 ready to roll and perfected, I might just return this i-910 and stick with the Treo 700wx.

Any idea if anyone is cooking anything up for other phones? I tried Googling "Custom ROMs for samsung i-910" and "custom roms for samsung omnia", but didn't get anything as massively *****en as this site.

Please advise good sir...

The Captain

P.S. Major props to you too EBag, if you are out there... you are a majorly generous dude too...
    With the 700wx end-of-life and no Alltel(soon to be Verizon) 800w, I will be moving to a Samsung Saga(i770) when this one dies. I'll find a way to flash Samsung phones.
    I just dusted off my 700wx to play with this new rom. Looking good. I may keep the 700wx activated for a few days and give the 800 a rest.
    How's the performance feeling guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG_NH View Post
    How's the performance feeling guys?
    It's a little slower than WM6, but I am pleased with the speed. It seems to run very well.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Good Job!!!

Do you think there is a chance for a stripped version? Would that increase speed significantly?

I downloaded the kitchen and all, but I'm not sure what to do. I don't mind cooking, but there is really no documentation on cooking roms.

Earn Points and Purchase Items on Amazon!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ceoprez View Post
    Good Job!!!

Do you think there is a chance for a stripped version? Would that increase speed significantly?

I downloaded the kitchen and all, but I'm not sure what to do. I don't mind cooking, but there is really no documentation on cooking roms.
    Xda-develpers.com has several tutorials they are relatively generic, but you will have some trial and error.