Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2070
    Okay nightraven. I installed your beta 12 rom onto my treo 700w and let me just say it is flipping awesome! It is a little bit poky in the SMS area because of the threaded sms (but this feature is worth it).

Anyway, I just recently noticed when someone tried to send me a picture that I no longer have mms. Is this an issue with your rom, or just a wm6.1 issue?

Thanks!
    Ebag,

It looks like from reading the instructions that this Sprint SD updater will work with my verizon phone only if I replace NapaBoth.nb0 with a custom rom and also if I delete firmware.bin file. Or perhaps I could use the rom that comes with the Sprint SD updater and I wouldn't have to replace the NapaBoth.nb0 with a custom rom, but I would still have to delete firmware.bin. Yes? No?
    Ebag and NightRaven

Flashed my Sprint Treo 700wx to WM 6.1 all I can say is awsome job I have
    had NP's, BT sync would be great, but I can live with a usb sync. Also changed my DNS to the ones that were suggested in another post and it finds the sites with a lot less latency.

Thanks for all your great work!
  4.    #1604  
    Quote Originally Posted by drewl456 View Post
    Ebag,

It looks like from reading the instructions that this Sprint SD updater will work with my verizon phone only if I replace NapaBoth.nb0 with a custom rom and also if I delete firmware.bin file. Or perhaps I could use the rom that comes with the Sprint SD updater and I wouldn't have to replace the NapaBoth.nb0 with a custom rom, but I would still have to delete firmware.bin. Yes? No?
    You got the gist of it.

If you use the ROM with the Sprint SD updater you'll just get the Sprint 1.15 ROM. If you want to stick with WM5 (which is much faster than WM6 or sounds like even 6.1) then try my final custom ROM.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Okay guys, just confirming this.

I read through a lot of these pages, but just couldn't go through all 81 pages.

I downloaded the Beta 13 ROM for a BELL Treo 700wx.
    Now from what i got from the posts i did read is that all I gotta do is put it on the SD Card and run the file??
    Is that correct?????
  6.    #1606  
    Quote Originally Posted by The_New_Guy View Post
    Now from what i got from the posts i did read is that all I gotta do is put it on the SD Card and run the file??
    Is that correct?????
    Read the first 3 posts.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Read the first 3 posts.
    Yeah i should've started reading from the first page :P

One last thing, after i have updated the phone and all, i can just sync it again with my PC right? It'll put all my contacts and what not back on my phone right?
    I can personally confirm that Bluetooth Activesync DOES WORK !!

Yeehawwww !!

For more information check out the information here :

hxxp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2887140&posted=1#post2887140

It boils down to "crippled" and CRAPPY bluetooth drivers on the PC side.

Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Alltel/Bell/Telus - Beta 13 Build 20924

Verizon - Beta 13 Build 20924

Sprint - Use Verizon ROM for now.

• CE OS 5.2.20924 (Build 20924.1.5.0)
    • Beta 12 with the following changes.
    • New 20924 XIP! LennySH provided the XIPs for these roms. Show your support for his work by donating to him here.
    • Option + Send issue fixed.
    • No Appointment Categories.
    • Bluetooth Activesync still not working.
    Last edited by the.teejster; 11/10/2008 at 02:29 PM.
  9.    #1609  
    One last thing, after i have updated the phone and all, i can just sync it again with my PC right? It'll put all my contacts and what not back on my phone right?
    It should. You can use Dashwire as a backup (very slick program).
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    So i updated it, and it's AWESOME!
    Haven't used it enough yet, but so far so good! The instructions were amazing and very precise. No surprises at all!!
    Hopefully it works smoothly now

Any totally kickass programs you guys recommend?
    Seems like the file to the kitchen is gone (in the first post, under title "Ebag's Kitchen (Used for building your own ROM)").

When I try to download, the file no longer exists. Is there mirror anywhere?
    FYI NightRaven's posted Sprint Beta 13 build.
    Quote Originally Posted by erickbryce View Post
    FYI NightRaven's posted Sprint Beta 13 build.
    I guess I forgot to post this here. Sorry...

Sprint - Beta 13 Build 20924
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Hey NIGHT RAVEN
    just a couple of questions about your ROMs.

1. With the Threaded SMS, how to I a) change the font size, b) turn on the "Privacy mode" where the SMS doesn't show till you go into the program and read it.

2. How do i set a MP3 as a Ringtone.

Thanks well in advance. You have done AMAZING work with this ROM and I must tip my hat to you!!
    If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have all this!
    Hey NIGHT RAVEN
    just a couple of questions about your ROMs.

1. With the Threaded SMS, how to I a) change the font size, b) turn on the "Privacy mode" where the SMS doesn't show till you go into the program and read it.

2. How do i set a MP3 as a Ringtone.

Thanks well in advance. You have done AMAZING work with this ROM and I must tip my hat to you!!
    If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have all this!
    1.) HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\Zoom and enter a DWORD value that ranges from 1 (smallest font size) to 4 (largest font size - default)
    This is from 1loudsvt at xda-developers.com.

As for the privacy mode, I did not know it was an option.

2.) Open sounds and notifications. Go to the manage tab, select menu and then add. Select the mp3 you want to use and hit select. Then go to the notifications tab and select Phone:incoming call from event dropdown, ring type ring, and then select your ring tone. You may have to select a different event and then select phone: incoming call. Ring type seems to be disabled until you select a different event, and then go back.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    1.) HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\Zoom and enter a DWORD value that ranges from 1 (smallest font size) to 4 (largest font size - default)
    This is from 1loudsvt at xda-developers.com.

As for the privacy mode, I did not know it was an option.

2.) Open sounds and notifications. Go to the manage tab, select menu and then add. Select the mp3 you want to use and hit select. Then go to the notifications tab and select Phone:incoming call from event dropdown, ring type ring, and then select your ring tone. You may have to select a different event and then select phone: incoming call. Ring type seems to be disabled until you select a different event, and then go back.

Thanks a lot bro, that's really good!

Just couldn't find the path you mentioned in the 1 though.
    Alltel/Bell/Telus - Beta 14 Build 20924

Verizon - Beta 14 Build 20924 - Coming Soon...

Sprint - Beta 14 Build 20924 - Coming Soon...

• Beta 13 with the following changes.
    • Intergrated MMS (Currently only the Alltel ROM...)
    Alltel/Bell/Telus - Beta 14 Build 20924

Verizon - Beta 14 Build 20924 - Coming Soon...

Sprint - Beta 14 Build 20924 - Coming Soon...

• Beta 13 with the following changes.
    • Intergrated MMS (Currently only the Alltel ROM...)
    Does the MMS actually work on this one? What version is it?

Also does this one have the registry change for the threaded SMS font size change?
    how can i get the kitchen
    I've had trouble running Ebags kitchen. NightRaven's kitchen posted over at xda-developers is pretty easy to use though, if you're really interested in it.
    --Alltel Treo 650--
    --Alltel Treo 700wx-- WM6.1
    --HTC Touch Pro--