Page 75 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2070
    The file link that you requested is not valid.

or is it just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by deuceklub View Post
    The file link that you requested is not valid.

or is it just me?
    Use:

http://www.4shared.com/file/67048047..._Napaboth.html
    Sorry, I reposted the file becuase of an issue with the side button. Here is an updated url. I will also update my previous post.

Beta 4 Build 20755 - http://www.4shared.com/file/67048047..._Napaboth.html
    • CE OS 5.2.20273 (Build 20755.1.4.0)
    • Beta 3 with the following changes.
    • Removed WWAN
    • Removed GPSID
    • Removed Catalog (Not sure why I included this to begin with...)
    • Added SDHC Support (This needs to be tested. I don't have an SHDC card. If you buy me one, I'll test it. JK...)
    • Button Settings now match Treo 700wx hardware.
    • Several Registry changes (These were done to bring it more inline with 20755.)
    • Bluetooth ActiveSync still not working...
    Please let me know if SDHC is working in the beta 4 rom. I am unable to test, as I don't have an SDHC card. Also include the card details, such as make, and size.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Please let me know if SDHC is working in the beta 4 rom. I am unable to test, as I don't have an SDHC card. Also include the card details, such as make, and size.
    I'll take my 700wx back out of the box and flash it tonight, I have a patriot 8g sdhc I can try.
    Treo 650>XV6700>Moto Q>BB Curve>Moto Q9>Treo 700wx>Treo 800w>Samsung Moment
    Quote Originally Posted by New2This View Post
    I'll take my 700wx back out of the box and flash it tonight, I have a patriot 8g sdhc I can try.
    Did you install the sdhc driver on your 700wx before? Did the card work at the time?
  7.    #1487  
    Sorry, I reposted the file becuase of an issue with the side button.
    Any chance you can repost your post of the 800's XIP?

• Added SDHC Support (This needs to be tested. I don't have an SHDC card. If you buy me one, I'll test it. JK...)
    Good luck with this one, I've already tried it.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Did you install the sdhc driver on your 700wx before? Did the card work at the time?
    I remember using the shdc.cab from iirc from a htc device, with my patriot micro 8g and it would only show 4g out of the 8. Then I sold that card and never had a chance to try it with ebags 6.0 roms sdhc driver, unless it was the same driver.

my 4gb ultra sdhc is recognized with just the ROM and no additional drivers
  10.    #1490  
    I remember using the shdc.cab from iirc from a htc device, with my patriot micro 8g and it would only show 4g out of the 8. Then I sold that card and never had a chance to try it with ebags 6.0 roms sdhc driver, unless it was the same driver.
    That's a different driver than what I used.

Mine was confirmed at 8 GB (I had at least 4 people report good results) and one person told me it worked with their 16 GB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Any chance you can repost your post of the 800's XIP?
    Sorry, I keep forgetting to post this. It includes the 800w xip.bin as well as the dumped xip (used dumprom).

http://www.4shared.com/file/67191233.../800w_xip.html
    Last edited by NightRaven; 10/16/2008 at 02:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts

Mine was confirmed at 8 GB (I had at least 4 people report good results) and one person told me it worked with their 16 GB.
    Yea, I figured the drivers were different, but I never got a chance to use a sdhc card after I sold my 8g, and before I upgraded with your rom. I'll try it again when I get the 6.1 running, it should show all 8gs.
  13.    #1493  
    Sorry, I keep forgetting to post this. It includes the 800w xip.bin as well as the dumped xip (used dumprom).

http://www.4shared.com/file/67191233.../800w_xip.html
    Thanks for reposting.

Couple of things...

1) You have the exact same XIP.bin file that I do but I can't get dumprom to extract them. Care to share the command you used?

2) None of the modules folders have the .DLL or .EXE in them.
    Thanks for reposting.

Couple of things...

1) You have the exact same XIP.bin file that I do but I can't get dumprom to extract them. Care to share the command you used?

2) None of the modules folders have the .DLL or .EXE in them.
    The command I used was dumprom xip.bin. I don't remember where I got dump rom from, but it is in my 6.1 kitchen under tools/xip extract.

Looking at the dumped xip, it doesn't look complete. This is the copy we extracted from the 800w using pdocread. Do you have a full rom for the 800w? If so, i can help you extract the xip from the rom using a hex editor. If you don't have the rom, you can get i off the device using grab_it_128.

Yea, I figured the drivers were different, but I never got a chance to use a sdhc card after I sold my 8g, and before I upgraded with your rom. I'll try it again when I get the 6.1 running, it should show all 8gs.
    The driver I'm using in the rom is from SDHC-777.cab, (which someone posted in my 6.1 thread on xda) and said it supports up to 32gb cards on 6.1. Some people have reported that it works some say it doesn't. I'm going to pick up a 16gb trascend class 6 tonight and try it out.

One of my theories as to why it's not working is because the _setup.xml file in the cab contained what look like certificates. When I created the package from the cab, they were not there. I may need to include them by add them to a .provxml file and including that in the package.
  16.    #1496  
    The driver I'm using in the rom is from SDHC-777.cab, (which someone posted in my 6.1 thread on xda) and said it supports up to 32gb cards on 6.1. Some people have reported that it works some say it doesn't. I'm going to pick up a 16gb trascend class 6 tonight and try it out.

One of my theories as to why it's not working is because the _setup.xml file in the cab contained what look like certificates. When I created the package from the cab, they were not there. I may need to include them by add them to a .provxml file and including that in the package.
    For what it's worth that's the same driver that I used in my 6.0 ROM's.

Just a heads up NightRaven, a lot of people with cheap cards complained about the card "disappearing" randomly. There is a registry setting that can help with this (posted in this thread). Other drivers seemed more stable, but did not support past 4, 6, or 8 gig SDHC.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Just a heads up NightRaven, a lot of people with cheap cards complained about the card "disappearing" randomly. There is a registry setting that can help with this (posted in this thread). Other drivers seemed more stable, but did not support past 4, 6, or 8 gig SDHC.
    Here is the setting for people who don't want to search or are "search retards"...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager]
    "PNPUnloadDelay" = dword:8196
    "PNPWaitIODelay" = dword:8196
    This is my first flashing of a ROM, so please forgive me if I sound naive. But how do you format your SD card in order to flash your ROM? I read ebbag's tutorial on flashing, but there was no mention of formatting SD card...
  19.    #1499  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
    Here is the setting for people who don't want to search or are "search retards"...
    Hey....what are you saying.....?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlennium View Post
    This is my first flashing of a ROM, so please forgive me if I sound naive. But how do you format your SD card in order to flash your ROM? I read ebbag's tutorial on flashing, but there was no mention of formatting SD card...
    You will need a SD card reader. They are extremely cheap, and you should have one anyway.

Just plug it into a PC, and you can format it just like any normal disk/drive.
    Awesome! thanks Ebag! You seem to know your stuff! You wouldn't happen to know how I can get threaded sms working properly on my 700wx without getting a double pop up from palms text app and the sms hack app? I posted a couple of questions over there on the other sms forum to no avail...I know this is waaaay off the focus of the forum, but figured I would give it a shot! I really wanted to update my ROM so I could use threaded sms properly