Page 70 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2070
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyguru View Post
    It's just the splash screen. If you search the thread jkabrahamson posted copies of the bmp files that you can use to replace the splash screens.
    I have them as well if you need them. I saved them off after performing the Stock Verizon 1.24/WM6 upgrade. So they are originals if you want them. Let me know and I can email them to you.
    Hi NightRaven and the other guys who worked on the custom Roms,

A job well done. I can't wait to test it out on my Treo. I may wait unit Ebag33 messes with it. I like his custom ROMS. He adds freeware to it and deletes unnecessary files. Thank you for making my day. Us Treo power users are eternially grateful for all you guys have done.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
    Hi NightRaven and the other guys who worked on the custom Roms,

A job well done. I can't wait to test it out on my Treo. I may wait unit Ebag33 messes with it. I like his custom ROMS. He adds freeware to it and deletes unnecessary files. Thank you for making my day. Us Treo power users are eternially grateful for all you guys have done.
    You are going to be waiting for a while for Ebag. He has moved onto an 800 and doesn't have a 700 to play with. You would be better served by learning how to build your own ROM and do it yourself. Just takes some time.
    I loaded Testing 5 and everything is working great except my Bluetooth stereo headset a Jabra BT620s. I can connect and control my Treo ie play, pause, next, with the headset but I can't get any sound out of it. My other Bluetooth devices work fine too. I'm on a Verizon phone and the stereo headset worked before the update. I know Hannip has an update out for the A2DP but as far as I can tell I shouldn't need that. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    You are going to be waiting for a while for Ebag. He has moved onto an 800 and doesn't have a 700 to play with. You would be better served by learning how to build your own ROM and do it yourself. Just takes some time.
    Could you provide me with a link or links that could teach me how to cook my own custom ROMS.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
    Could you provide me with a link or links that could teach me how to cook my own custom ROMS.
    Not to be an ***, but read the thread. It's all here. Add your stuff, add your initflashfiles and add your provxml. Search for initflashfile and provxml.
    It's Wednesday in China, right?
    WM 6.1 Rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=397134
    Last edited by NightRaven; 09/30/2008 at 11:28 AM.
  8.    #1388  
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    It's Wednesday in China, right?
    WM 6.1 Rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=397134
    Where's the base of this ROM ripped from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Where's the base of this ROM ripped from?
    SYS - Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Square Emulator.
    OEM - Alltel Stock WM5 Rom
    XIP - LennySH at HTCGeeks.com
    Has anyone had any Power/Battery issues running the Testing 5 Rom?

I am having some serious power usage...

Charged battery this morning and already below 75%, the phone has been on only 3 hours, no long phone calls or anything?

In regards to the 6.1 ROM, has anyone tried it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetack View Post
    In regards to the 6.1 ROM, has anyone tried it yet?
    I have if that counts...
    I know it includes threaded SMS and better blue tooth and web browsing right?

What are the other advantages of 6.1?

Have you had any stability problems running it?

Are the drivers as current or more current as the Testing 5 ROM?

Do you have a 6.1 Kitchen for it?

No stability problems that I have seen. Been running it since last wednesday. it's a little slower than 6.0.

Drivers are based on 6.0. No SDHC in the rom.

I will release the kitchen later this week.

I noticed it was based on a WM5 ROM, vs say WM6 which was then up'd to 6.1. Is that correct or a small typo?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveG_NH View Post
    I noticed it was based on a WM5 ROM, vs say WM6 which was then up'd to 6.1. Is that correct or a small typo?
    It went like this. Alltel Stock 5.0 --> 6.0 --> 6.1. I was unable to use the verizon 6.0 rom to get up to 6.1, because the verizon rom seems to be missing something. I not sure what, but there were major shell issues.
    I will release the kitchen later this week.
    Sounds good, maybe I will give it a shot, even thought I JUST finished setting up my 700wx after swtiching to Testing 5.... DOH!

What are the advanatges of running 6.1 over 6.0?
    Sounds good, maybe I will give it a shot, even thought I JUST finished setting up my 700wx after swtiching to Testing 5.... DOH!

What are the advanatges of running 6.1 over 6.0?
    Here is a version comparison,
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...n-compare.mspx
    It went like this. Alltel Stock 5.0 --> 6.0 --> 6.1. I was unable to use the verizon 6.0 rom to get up to 6.1, because the verizon rom seems to be missing something. I not sure what, but there were major shell issues.
    Whatever you did works wonderfully on my sprint branded 700wx. Install was flawless and my backup (sprite mobile 6.5) restored everything.

Thanx again to you and all who helped in making this possible
    Ok, so here are a couple new issues I am having:

#1 Freeze-Up
    Sparatically I am getting a complete freeze-up or lock-up when I open the Programs Folder from the Start Menu. Three or four of the icons will display (usually the last few in the folder), and then everything stops. I can either soft reset, or stare at the three or four icons for 2-3 minutes or so and about half of the time it will start responing and quickly react to some of the keys I had inputted during the freeze.

#2 Magic Button
    My Magic Button "Keep Alive" option is only working on some programs, other are closing even "Keep Alive" is selected.

#3 Active-Sync
    I have everything set up for Direct Push with my Outlook Exchange at work as well as my personal MSN account through Windows Live. Before the upgrade both the VZW 5 & 6 ROMS synced almost instantly. Now if I get a new email or create a new appointment there is a significant delay, sometimes a couple minutes.

#4 Battey Life
    I don't know why, but it is draining my battery faster than ever before!?!?

Any help on the above issues would be greatly appreciated!
  20.    #1400  
    Ok, so here are a couple new issues I am having:
    Might help if we know the following:

1) Carrier?
    2) 700w or 700wx?
    3) Which ROM you're using?
    4) Did you follow the instructions exactly in the first post (including a hard reset)?