Page 64 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2070
  1. #1261  
    Do you have a kitchen that will work within the PPCKitchen.org BuildOS program? Would you mind sharing it? Also, where can I find romtoolz and dumprom? I can't find either on XDA.
  2. #1262  
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Do you have a kitchen that will work within the PPCKitchen.org BuildOS program? Would you mind sharing it? Also, where can I find romtoolz and dumprom? I can't find either on XDA.
    Yes, my kitchen uses BuildOS and of course I will share it. I have to clean up a few of the batch files first. I should be able to post it in the next few days.

    Dumprom can be found here.
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~itsme/projects...om/dumprom.exe

    Romtoolz can be found here.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/61630685.../romtoolz.html
    Last edited by NightRaven; 09/03/2008 at 04:14 PM.
  3. #1263  
    Quote Originally Posted by eenballer10 View Post
    I've been using Ebagg's Testing 5Rom & it's been great except for weatherpanel. After about 1-2 days it just stops updating & every few minutes while it trys to update it makes my phone really slow. Has anyone been using weatherpanel or been have any problems like this??
    thats not the rom thats a known issue. goto ppcgeeks and search for the update.
  4. #1264  
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Yes, my kitchen uses BuildOS and of course I will share it. I have to clean up a few of the batch files first. I should be able to post it in the next few days.

    Dumprom can be found here.
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~itsme/projects...om/dumprom.exe

    Romtoolz can be found here.
    http://www.4shared.com/file/61630685.../romtoolz.html
    Thank you and I look forward to your kitchen.
  5. #1265  
    I'm using Ebagg's Testing 5Rom. What happend to HTML Email? I thought WM6 supported it. I also tried the ZVW WM6 Rom same issue.
  6. #1266  
    Quote Originally Posted by ncpilot000 View Post
    I'm using Ebagg's Testing 5Rom. What happend to HTML Email? I thought WM6 supported it. I also tried the ZVW WM6 Rom same issue.
    wm6 does support it. i dunno how your receiving your emails maybe its turned off at the server?
  7. #1267  
    If you are using POP3, or IMAP, it should work fine.

    If you are using Windows Live Hotmail then messages that are larger than your download message settings in Windows Live App on the device will appear as text only until you scroll down and click the link that says get the rest of this message.

    If your are using Pocket Outlook with Exchange Server 2003 you're out of luck. If your company or host is running Exchange 2007 and that option is enabled you should be fine.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers,
  8. #1268  
    As far as the HTML mail. I'm using Excahnge 2003 SP2. I found out that you have to have Exchange 2007 which only runs in 64 bit. Does anyone know of a patch or hack that will allow HTML mail from an Exchange 2003 server?
  9. #1269  
    This kind of funny....I can forward from my phone through my Exchange server to my Gmail account to my phone and get the same message in an HTML format. O'well! Microsoft!
  10. #1270  
    I think the issue is only with exchange. I believe that the HTML pop3 email works (as you mentioned).
  11. #1271  
    What are the major differences between Ebagg's Testing 5Rom and the Stock VXW WM 6 ROM?
  12.    #1272  
    Quote Originally Posted by ncpilot000 View Post
    What are the major differences between Ebagg's Testing 5Rom and the Stock VXW WM 6 ROM?
    Tons of tweaks, fixes, improved drivers, added programs.......
  13. #1273  
    I just picked up a 8GB SDHC card it works with Ebagg's WM6 Testing 5Rom and live search works much better on this ROM than WM5. MS Reader Errors out when I try to open it.
  14. 1FstYota's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    #1274  
    Hey, ebag I really liked the first trimmed rom, will there be another new trimmed rom with say ICS and threaded sms and new other imporvements from say testing 5 rom?
  15. #1275  
    Looking To Re"Upgrade my treo to the WM6 but just wanna make sure that im not gonna have the same crapppy issue i had before with the PIE being Super sluggish and Frezzing up on me .. ? Can anyone reconfirm the Best ROM i used the Trimmed Version from Ebagg- Wouldnt mynd going with something trimmed again so im getting as much space as possible.. just wanna make sure its All Good and stable....

    thanks in Advance!
  16. #1276  
    WM6 testing 5 works great. Bluetooth can be a pain now and then but the rest is great.
  17. #1277  
    Quote Originally Posted by flipfone View Post
    WM6 testing 5 works great. Bluetooth can be a pain now and then but the rest is great.
    Thanks just wanted to know where can i find that Cab/ Nbo file .. thanks
  18. #1278  
    Ebagg,

    Can you add the TS cleint back to the ROM or tell me how to do it, Please.

    Ncpilot000
  19. #1279  
    Interesting blurb from Microsoft's Your Mobile World newsletter.

    "Want to get the benefits of Windows Mobile 6.1? Check your mobile carrierís Web site and find out if the update is available for your mobile phone. If it isnít available yet, stay tuned because it will be soon!"

    This can't possibly be accurate...
  20. #1280  
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRaven View Post
    Interesting blurb from Microsoft's Your Mobile World newsletter.

    "Want to get the benefits of Windows Mobile 6.1? Check your mobile carrierís Web site and find out if the update is available for your mobile phone. If it isnít available yet, stay tuned because it will be soon!"

    This can't possibly be accurate...
    I saw that also. What does it mean?

Posting Permissions