Page 58 of 104 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2070
  1. #1141  
    Does it require an additional line on the today screen?
  2. #1142  
    only if you want it to
  3.    #1143  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkabrahamson View Post
    Ya, but you cant uninstall it if you hate it, so be ready to do a hard reset -- though i havent met anybody that hated. It's threaded SMS, who wouldn't love it?
    I didn't care for it.
  4. #1144  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I didn't care for it.
    Same here. I don't text that much and certainly not enough to require it to be threaded. I prefer to have all of my messaging (E-mail, SMS, MMS) in one app.
  5. #1145  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    I didn't care for it.
    I stand corrected.
  6. #1146  
    So now that you have your 800w, has progress slowed or stopped on your rom ebags? I see you are still regularly posting. Seems like there are still a couple of minor issues like Windows Update (either remove or get it to function like testing 1 did). I'm not complaining of course. Just wondering when your next release might be.

    thanks for all the hard work, Testing 5 seems to be the best so far.
  7.    #1147  
    The ROM is pretty much complete, and at this point not a whole heck of a lot left to do.

    Until I get another 700w/wx for testing purposes (I'm not allowed to touch the Mrs...) I can't really do much development.

    I am watching fleabay/craigslist for a cheap one, but if someone finds one cheap (even if it has a bad ESN, I don't care) let me know.
  8. #1148  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    The ROM is pretty much complete, and at this point not a whole heck of a lot left to do.

    Until I get another 700w/wx for testing purposes (I'm not allowed to touch the Mrs...) I can't really do much development.

    I am watching fleabay/craigslist for a cheap one, but if someone finds one cheap (even if it has a bad ESN, I don't care) let me know.
    Cheap 700wx with bad ESN: (Item 140254073466)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140254073466
  9. #1149  
    Hey...

    Can I use the hidelogo plugin on Testing 5? Supposedly it doesn't work on my 6.1 800wx. What about my hybrid 700wx with WM 6.0?
  10. #1150  
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Hey...

    Can I use the hidelogo plugin on Testing 5? Supposedly it doesn't work on my 6.1 800wx. What about my hybrid 700wx with WM 6.0?

    works on my 700wx with stripped WM6 ROM
  11. #1151  
    Just bought my wife a 700wx and got this,full version, to install after a couple tries it didn't seem to like the SDcard.

    Thanks..
  12.    #1152  
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    Just bought my wife a 700wx and got this,full version, to install after a couple tries it didn't seem to like the SDcard.

    Thanks..
    Which "full version"?

    As an FYI, cheap SD cards don't seem to play well with the custom ROM's, especially the WM6.0 ROM's.
  13. #1153  
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    Just bought my wife a 700wx and got this,full version, to install after a couple tries it didn't seem to like the SDcard.

    Thanks..
    Make sure your card is formated in fat32. It will not work if formated any other way
  14. Jedis's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #1154  
    Is anyone else using the stripped ROM with PDANet v1.80? Seems ever since I installed it, it only does a half-ring and then sends to voicemail...
  15. #1155  
    Hey guys,

    I'm running ebag's tetsing5 rom and the sd card works acouple times after a hard reset, then doesn't work at all.

    I have a 2gb card formatted with fat32.

    What do you think i should do?
  16. #1156  
    Quote Originally Posted by angeloo77 View Post
    Hey guys,

    I'm running ebag's tetsing5 rom and the sd card works acouple times after a hard reset, then doesn't work at all.

    I have a 2gb card formatted with fat32.

    What do you think i should do?

    Try searching the thread...

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1107
  17. pdawg17's Avatar
    Posts
    101 Posts
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    #1157  
    Anyone else have their BT connection turn off on its own? Usually once or twice a day I will put my headset on and start a call only to realize my BT is turned off...I can easily turn it back on but it is still a slight pain in the ****...it does not seem to be related to how low my battery is (power saving)...
  18. #1158  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
    Anyone else have their BT connection turn off on its own? Usually once or twice a day I will put my headset on and start a call only to realize my BT is turned off...I can easily turn it back on but it is still a slight pain in the ****...it does not seem to be related to how low my battery is (power saving)...
    Having the same issues myself. What third party apps are you running? I thought it may be Wisbar Advacned or PhoneAlarm on my end.
  19. #1159  
    All - Thanks for the custom ROM.. really appreciate all the work ebag and everyone has put in.

    Although I am a very techy guy, I never got into building ROMs. For the ROM building experts, is there any way or feature to enable routing of audio to a mono BT headset? There is the BTAudio program available, but it doesn't work on the 700 WX, with the old WM5 rom and the new cooked 6 ROMs. Just curious if anyone was able to look into this and see if they could make it work... I would like to be able to listen to talk radio while at work and using my standard BT....

    eBags - do you know if this works on an 800w?

    Thanks all!

    Steve
  20. #1160  
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Having the same issues myself. What third party apps are you running? I thought it may be Wisbar Advacned or PhoneAlarm on my end.
    im having the same issues as well. i am not running either of those. also i believe this happened in the 2nd wm6 rom, and i reflashed did another hard reset ( a couple of them) then it seemed to work fine for awhile then broke again. i have been trying to pair up the phone with bluetooth under linux so i can sync it thru there. im 99% there but the BT problems are killing me.

Posting Permissions