Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    what do you guys think is the best radio rom on tmobile usa, that has the fewest dropped calls?thnx
  2. #2  
    Is this question having to do with a cooked WM6.1 ROM?
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

    My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Is this question having to do with a cooked WM6.1 ROM?
    6.1 normal version
  4. #4  
    Hehehe... Since there has been no official 6.1 rom for the 750, and the only ones available are cooked roms, what do you mean by "normal version"?
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

    My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    Hehehe... Since there has been no official 6.1 rom for the 750, and the only ones available are cooked roms, what do you mean by "normal version"?
    ha..ha
    do a search and you will see what i meen.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    ha..ha
    do a search and you will see what i meen.
    What a worthless post. Search where? Search for what? fastlerner is right. The only Official ROM for the Treo 750 includes WM 6.0, not WM 6.1. Everything else you might point us towards would be a Cooked ROM. If it's not official, it's cooked. Normal makes no sense. Care to provide a link to what you're talking about?
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins


    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  7. #7  
    It really should be up to the person asking for help to clarify what their situation is. Just generally good forum etiquette.

    So, against my better judgement, I searched for a "normal" 6.1 rom. The best I could find was an obscure reference in an XDA thread about someone making a cooked ROM with different features, and a "normal" cooked ROM with the standard features.

    Either way, I don't do cooked ROMs. This question is probably better posed to the talented folks over at XDA who cooked it up to begin with.

    Good luck.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

    My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by fastlerner View Post
    It really should be up to the person asking for help to clarify what their situation is. Just generally good forum etiquette.

    So, against my better judgement, I searched for a "normal" 6.1 rom. The best I could find was an obscure reference in an XDA thread about someone making a cooked ROM with different features, and a "normal" cooked ROM with the standard features.

    Either way, I don't do cooked ROMs. This question is probably better posed to the talented folks over at XDA who cooked it up to begin with.

    Good luck.

    its a cooked rom. and i guess youre right, i will ask there.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogpilot73 View Post
    What a worthless post. Search where? Search for what? fastlerner is right. The only Official ROM for the Treo 750 includes WM 6.0, not WM 6.1. Everything else you might point us towards would be a Cooked ROM. If it's not official, it's cooked. Normal makes no sense. Care to provide a link to what you're talking about?
    it looks like someone else in THIS forum knows what im talking about: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=161974

    if you guys dont want to help D O N T reply to my request. go somewere else.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    it looks like someone else in THIS forum knows what im talking about: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=161974

    if you guys dont want to help D O N T reply to my request. go somewere else.
    Hey, no need to get upset. Noone said we didn't want to help, but you make it very difficult when you don't explain your situation fully, then ask us to search for ourselves when we ask for more details.

    You'll also note that in the thread you referenced, there is no ambiguity regarding what the person is posting about.

    There may very well be someone over here who can help. I was pretty sure from you're initial post that it wasn't me, but for everyone's benefit I asked you to clarify what you were talking about. How else are we supposed to learn?

    Most of what I've learned regarding Treo's has come from reading almost every single post in 2 different 750 forums for the past 6 months. Even if I can't help, I will ask for clarification when things are unclear if for no other reason than to make sure anyone can understand. That way we all learn.

    I'm sorry, but laughing off a request for clarification and telling me to go find it myself is just poor forum etiquette.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

    My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html

Posting Permissions