Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I am trying to use Newsbreak on my 750 to download podcasts. The download starts, goes about a quarter of the way through and then just sits in that position without going any further. No error message, solid HSDPA connection. I have tried resetting the device and removing Newsbreak and reinstalling it.

Anybody seen this type of problem or know of another good podcasting application for the 750?

Thanks
    Can't help you on the issue, other than to say have you contacted iliumsoft? I have called them a number of times on issues and gotten excellent help. Might be worth a try if you haven't done it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Justia View Post
    I am trying to use Newsbreak on my 750 to download podcasts. The download starts, goes about a quarter of the way through and then just sits in that position without going any further. No error message, solid HSDPA connection. I have tried resetting the device and removing Newsbreak and reinstalling it.

Anybody seen this type of problem or know of another good podcasting application for the 750?

Thanks