Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Here's a strange thing that I've noticed when changing themes. I decided to explore wmdc and check out what microsoft has to offer us. Turns out that if you sign up to join their mobile circle or whatever they call it you can get basic free themes, games, ringtones and wallpapers. For anyone that uses wmdc if you just select "Programs and Services" and then click on "Get updates, dowloads, help and more" it brings you to windows mobile home page where they're offering all this new stuff to wm users. It's actually pretty cool. So anyway, I noticed that there is a difference between themes and wallpapers (this is probably old news to many of you but I didn't know there was a difference) So I downloaded some cool new themes and realized something kind of strange. When I open my video and pictures folder the white background behind the pics/videos has blue lines that run horizontally but only when I have one of the new themes on not the one of the original ones that comes with the phone. Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone know why this is happening? It's not going to mess up the phone in anyway is it?
    nope... won't mess up the phone. The lines are a component of the theme. They are just lighter or white on other themes.

You could download a theme creator and experiment with all the color options.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info. Where's the best place to get a theme creator? What do you use?