1.    #1  
    out of no where my phone keeps getting disconnected from the internet.

it worked perfectly for about a year now and now it will only stay connected for like a min or 2 max and then i have to re-connect

anyone have similar issues or solutions?

thanks

....i did a hard reset too and it didnt fix it
    What version update do you have? That sounds like the problem the Software Version : TREO700WX_-1.22-VZW fixed. That would be the first thing I would check, after that, it may be an app you have in there!!
  3.    #3  
    yea i have the version w/o the underscore...guess i have to update...sucks im at work have to wait till i get home i guess.

this is something that can only be done w/sync cable?
    Quote Originally Posted by djcyph View Post
    yea i have the version w/o the underscore...guess i have to update...sucks im at work have to wait till i get home i guess.

Yes you do, but I would suggest doing it, it does fix the data issue, and should only take a few minutes (if you have the 1.22 w/o underscore, most likely under three minutes), an I have heard many good things, very few bad thinga about it!! Here is the link:
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...r/verizon.html

* as a bonus, if you like sodoku, there is a free game after doing the update!!!!
  5.    #5  
    i did the update and it did not seem to help it.....i did soft reset and everything. i have windows vista and used the mobile device center instead of active sync. does that make a difference? i still cant stay connected to the net...this is so weird because like i said it worked perfectly for over a year
    I don't know about Vista, are there any new apps? I don't have the problem you have, but I have an app that inhibits syncing with DashWire and if an app can do that, it seems logical one could cause your problem.
  7.    #7  
    no apps on the actual phone except the SMS threader and resco trial.....all apps are on mem card and they include Sirius WM5, google maps, music id, and slick

this is really frustrating...any other recommendations or head over to verizon? will they give me a new phone if i prove it wont stay connected?

thanks for the help
    I definetly would not count out an app just because it is on the card. Which slick do you have? If it is the chat, do you always have it on? Maybe that is cutting you off when it disconnects itself. If not, I would hit up Verizon and see what they can do for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by djcyph View Post

you can do it directly from your handset. just go to mobile.palm.com/us/700
    just click on the support link and it will take you from there
    Treo 800w