View Poll Results: Will the 800w be enough for you?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Can't beat the Treo form factor.

40 50.63%
  • The Diamond and Raphael are tempting tasty treats, I'm waiting!

29 36.71%
  • I can't wait for any of them... I'm off to the store now!

4 5.06%
  • I belong to "iA": iPhoneaholics Anonymous

3 3.80%
  • I use GSM and don't play in your little CDMA games.

3 3.80%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreaky View Post
    I already said I probably made an error glossing over what he wrote. I sort of read it as no CDMA coming to the USA from HTC and I had read 5 minutes after that the rumors on Engadget saying Sprint would have the first versions of the device. So yeah that was a bit "tough" on the guy.
    Ah, OK. I misunderstood your posts.
    Who's flying this thing?
    Wow--diamond hit the FCC today. Looks like its for ATT though not Sprint..
    but the question is...will it hit the market before Palm? If mal is right that it hits 22nd...HTC diamond may beat palm.

usually its like 6 weeks until approval...and in some cases a lot less. Of course there could be delays after that but...prolly not.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreaky View Post
    Wow--diamond hit the FCC today. Looks like its for ATT though not Sprint..
    but the question is...will it hit the market before Palm? If mal is right that it hits 22nd...HTC diamond may beat palm.

usually its like 6 weeks until approval...and in some cases a lot less. Of course there could be delays after that but...prolly not.
    It could be VERY possible those documents were suppressed by the FCC for some time now. It says submission dates of 5/8 and 5/9 but sometimes those are dates that the company requests to keep the device under wraps for. Who knows...

If that is the case, could be sooner than later that we see it ship, however, many people at the HTC press release party said that they were really using a device that was preproduction, so I am not sure which way this is going to go.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456