Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNYC View Post
    Shame really, I always wanted tasks (and memos) to sync on my Treo 700P too.
    My task always got sync with 700P?? As far as I know, even WM5 does not sync notes...
    Quote Originally Posted by batmon View Post
    My task always got sync with 700P?? As far as I know, even WM5 does not sync notes...
    Tasks will sync with an Exchange server via ActiveSync on a Treo 700w or a Treo 700wx (both Windows Mobile devices), but not on a 700P. Activesync, as implemented on the Treo 700P (Palm OS) syncs Mail, Calendar and Contacts only.
    Quote Originally Posted by batmon View Post
    Notes sync on WM.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Notes sync on WM.
    Yes for Activesync to Comptuer. No for Activesync OTA.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Another vote here for jumping ship on VZW unless they get their collective asses in gear and give me a decent replacement for my 2 year old 700w. Problem is I work in a medical center and VZW is the only carrier with signal worth anything. Sprint is awful in this building, T-Mobile and AT&T are non-existant. Thus, I'm kinda locked into the 700w until they give me a better option (and please don't say 700wx - yes it doesn't crash so much, but I'm not gonna pay cash and reset my NE2 for a 1.5 year old device).
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSB22 View Post
    Another vote here for jumping ship on VZW unless they get their collective asses in gear and give me a decent replacement for my 2 year old 700w. Problem is I work in a medical center and VZW is the only carrier with signal worth anything. Sprint is awful in this building, T-Mobile and AT&T are non-existant. Thus, I'm kinda locked into the 700w until they give me a better option (and please don't say 700wx - yes it doesn't crash so much, but I'm not gonna pay cash and reset my NE2 for a 1.5 year old device).
    You could always get sprint and roam for free. LOL
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    You could always get sprint and roam for free. LOL
    I think as long as you use less than half of your total anytime minutes (so if you have an 800 minute plan, 400 minutes) you can roam for free.
    I'm pretty sure that refers to your 'home area', not whether you're using Verizon's towers. If you're in your home area and using Verizon's towers, that shouldn't count against you. At least, this is how I read the agreement a long time ago.
    Who's flying this thing?
    didnt snap a pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    I'm pretty sure that refers to your 'home area', not whether you're using Verizon's towers. If you're in your home area and using Verizon's towers, that shouldn't count against you. At least, this is how I read the agreement a long time ago.
    My plan has never had a "home area" and I don't believe Sprint ever has or will.

I've used my phone all over the west coast, when I went back to Florida for my honeymoon (years ago) and when I went to see family in Illinois. Never had an "out of home area" charge.

AT&T on the other hand used to do that. I remember my mom driving 30 miles south and racking up a $300 bill.....

That was a long time ago, and I don't believe Cingular/AT&T/whatever-they're-calling-themselves-these-days does that anymore. In fact the only ones that I know for sure are doing that is the local small carriers.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    another sprint hijack of a verizon thread
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142 View Post
    How so?

Last I read, Sprint, Verizon, and ATT have all been mentioned here.

And both Sprint and Verizon are "supposed" to be getting this device.

I don't see the hijacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142 View Post
    Off topic hijack, yes. Sprint hijack of a Verizon thread....no.

(Semi) on topic, the local (Sprint) store here has no info on the 800w. They didn't even know that there was a new Treo coming out (though they were aware of the new HTC devices.... ).
    Ebag... Sprint stores are usually the last places you go for information :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Ebag... Sprint stores are usually the last places you go for information :-D
    Yeah I know. Just thought it interesting.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123