Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    ok so sprint has there version of my favs not sure how it wrks cant add it to my account since its only through retentions one and two its only for consumer accounts....

how do you get it call *2 from your cell phone ask to speak to retentions and ask retentions if they can added the unlimted calls to 5numbers plan its an additonal 10 bucks but i feel its worth it...

this option is not valid if your an employee or if you have a sero plan.

Enjoy all!!!

*plz do not repost this or link this to another site... i will do it*
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Sprint Pick 3 discussed here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=153071

I didn't know a Sprint Pick 5 program was available. I have a SERO plan so I guess I wouldnt be able to take advantage of that option. Oh well....
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 04/22/2008 at 10:28 AM.
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Got this from another site :

Ok. I'm a Sprint Employee and I contacted retentions and asked the details of this and they informed me of all the exacts. First of all, Sprint still has the pick 3 plan and now they have the pick 5. For anyone who has a plan of less than $40 then the pick 3 is $5 and the pick 5 is $5, for anyone above the $40 price plan scale, the pick 3 is free and the pick 5 is $5. This is a retention code and it must be applied by retentions. It was stated that this can be added to anyone's line other than the previously stated employee's or sero plan.