1.    #1  
    when i open my mms folder, and click new, the menu is blank, when it should just open a new mms message? i had the arcsoft thing installed to go around mms or whatever but it never did work so i uninstalled it... how do i get to that softkey option in the regedit to be able to launch new mms message? please help!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    how are you tryn to send an mms message to my knowledge the acrsoft program is dead. but to answer your question reinstall the program you should get that soft key to work....

if you want to do mms message read this

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=163852
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  3.    #3  
    i can send mms fine, i have a data package as of now, but before i didn't, and so it wasn't working with that arcsoft thing, so i uninstalled it but some of the settings still were there
    Quote Originally Posted by 66stang View Post
    i can send mms fine, i have a data package as of now, but before i didn't, and so it wasn't working with that arcsoft thing, so i uninstalled it but some of the settings still were there
    How are you doing MMS on a Treo?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    How are you doing MMS on a Treo?

Messaging | tap Inbox | Select MMS.

-Frank
  6.    #6  
    just like said. goto messaging, and goto mms?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankxs View Post
    Messaging | tap Inbox | Select MMS.

-Frank
    That path doesn't exsist on a Sprint 700wx.

Darn Sprint!

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."