1.    #1  
    My 700wx has been working great with my Motorola bluetooth stereo headset HT820, however, when it comes to music it's not so great. With the volume all the way up, I can hear the music ok but only if I am in a quite place. In other words, the sound is not even close to what an I pod or a Walkman would be. Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by lizza View Post
    My 700wx has been working great with my Motorola bluetooth stereo headset HT820, however, when it comes to music it's not so great. With the volume all the way up, I can hear the music ok but only if I am in a quite place. In other words, the sound is not even close to what an I pod or a Walkman would be. Thanks for your help.
    First try a soft reset and remove the headset and repair it.

And not to be condescending but make sure the volume is up on both the Treo and the headset.
  3.    #3  
    thank you for your reply. I did all of that. maybe it's just as good as it gets with this phone. I wonder how it sounds to others.
    Mine isn't so bad. It is a little quieter then most headphones though. My Jabra 810s do get louder.

Let me put the dad hat on and say you should not be playing music that loud anyway. This comes from someone with a constant ringing in his ears. Thanks to clubs and my Marshall half stack.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    ? how are the audio files? are they low sounding audio files normally? meaning if you play that file on a PC, IPOD ect... do you have to turn up the volume more then another file on the same device?
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  6.    #6  
    Thanks to you all for the help you are trying to give.
    Those file are normal files, some wma some wav which came from computer and converted when nsynced with the 700wx.They sound pretty good on computer or any other device. Today I even tried to hook up my motorola ht820 to my stereo with the audio cable and it sounds fine. The problem of low volume it's only when I use it wirelessly with the phone.