1.    #1  
    Hello all. I am new to the whole PDA thing so please bare with me.

I recently purchased a flawless 700w off of ebay for $91. I love this phone but was having some issues with corrupt data on the device. I spoke with Palm Tech support (who were extremely helpful.) They walked me through how to fix it and what was causing it which was syncing it to my computer. I am using Vista, which I hate. When I connect my Treo to my computer, a list comes up that says import photos, open to view existing files, and another option I can't remember. I was under the impression that that was all that was needed to sync my treo to my computer but it seems that I am wrong.

HELP!!!

What do I need to do in order to be able to sync my Treo to my computer???? A friend of mine said something about Outlook, but my computer doesn't have that? Do I need to dowload it? I really want to be able to get the most out of the really cool phone but just need a little boost as to exactly how to get started. Thank you all for any helpful responses in advance.
    You will need Outlook, yes, if you want to sync your PIM data. Also, you'll need to be sure you have the latest version of Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) from Microsoft.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    You will need Outlook, yes, if you want to sync your PIM data. Also, you'll need to be sure you have the latest version of Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) from Microsoft.
    ok thanks. where do I get outlook? can I download it from the internet or do I have to go to the store or what exactly? how much does it cost? thanks again
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Did you get the CD that came with the phone?
    LongLivePalm
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff733 View Post
    ok thanks. where do I get outlook? can I download it from the internet or do I have to go to the store or what exactly? how much does it cost? thanks again
    MS Outlook comes with the phone when new. Perhaps the seller will give you a copy? If not, you may have to purchase it.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-543-...bosnation0e-20

-Frank
    My 700wx CD was 35mb and did not include outlook (Bell)

I posted a thread here to request it but no one reply yet
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d