1.    #1  
    anyone figure a way to make the nascar mobile app. work on the treo yet?
    I saw a post like this in the q9 thread with reference to sprint users but i cannot get the linked thread to open and the origanal poster has not replied with a update.

thanks
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
    I have a Q9C and Mogul. The Nascar app does not work on either. Works on my sons Sanyo M1. There is a list of devices it works on and that list is short. My wife just got a LG Rumor and it doesn't work on that either. I am really surprised Sprint spent all that marketing money on those commercials and it only works with a handful of devices.

Why does it work on dumbphones and not smartphones?
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
  3.    #3  
    Works on Java. That is why it works on dumb phones, what bothers me though is Java is available for Smart phone and Professional phone editions. Opera Mini is a java application that works on the treo.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
  4.    #4  
    no other nascar fans?
    im a nascar fan. i was hoping that you would figure it out and post it on here! it would be great to have that on my touch
  6.    #6  
    i have talked with both sprint and Palm, neither have any suggestion or care on why it doesn't work or how to make it work.

The origanal thread at sprint user seems to be dead too.

People that use it on dumb phones love it.
    I want it and feel jipped, I have high end phone and no go..
    that sucks

if you hear anything let me know