1.    #1  

i would definitely upgrade if it looked like this! hopfully they offer other colors as well though
    it looks very blackberryish
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    If the 800w is as slim as Curve, this will be the best WM mobile at the moment. For the look, I am sure it looks a lot better in the final product, like the Centro's leaked picture compare to actual Centro.
    We will all know soon enough exactly what the 800 looks like. all in time all in time
    does it look better than that then twaddle?
    Quote Originally Posted by twaddle View Post
    No, that's not it
    I am going to go with that was a VERY rough mock-up. Which makes sense... I am also going to say Twaddle is probably tickled with his new toy.
    Can you post a pic or drawing
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Looks like all of someone's posts got deleted. Hmmm...either someone was lying, someone violated an NDA and got caught, or someone got scared they were violating and NDA and that they might be caught and they ran.

Too bad.

But you have to know there are people out there who sit on threads like this and spout misinformation just because they think it's funny. Be warned.

Paraphrasing one of the greatest TV shows ever written:

Dave: "Bill? tells you lies."
    Mathew: "No..."
    Dave: "Bill tells you lies because he thinks it's funny."
    Mathew: "I don't think so...well...ok, maybe it's a little funny."
    Dave: "Uh huh."
    very interesting about twaddler....... damn, I was hoping to get some info.