Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    OK, I'm hoping someone can help me.

I've had my Tilt for 10 days now and after some serious growing pains (left a treo 680), I was getting VERY happy with it. However, today I'm dying.

One thing my Tilt has done from day one is sync well. I was totally impressed with activesync (imagine that!). I first set it up on my work laptop and everything synced beautifully. After a few days of getting it up and running exactly as I wanted I brought it home and synced with my home PC. It set up a second activesync profile for the second PC and I was off and running.

Never once did activesync get confused between the two computers or duplicate any of my calendar items or contacts (that's all I was syncing at home).

Today, I plugged in my tilt at home and didn't notice it syncing. I opened up the options and took a look around. I don't think I changed anything and said "OK" (I now wish I had said "Cancel"). Anyway, I disconnected my phone and reconnected it and Activesync treated it like a new device. I fought with it for a while and eventually allowed activesync to setup a new profile. Once I went through the process everything was working again. However, I got to work and the same thing happened. I set up a new profile and now when I come home it wont sync here.

I can always get it to sync to one machine but it always rejects the second profile on the second machine when I bring it back over. This happens everytime I try to sync with the other machine. I have uninstalled activesync on both machines and reinstalled it. I have deleted all profiles on my Tilt and recreated them, but the same thing happens. It always synces with one machine and rejects the other even when I created the profile not 10 minutes ago. If sync to a second machine it is treated as a new device back at the first one when I return (even though the profile still exists). Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Well, I'm not the most patient of people... I decided at 4 this morning to hard-reset my tilt and that did the trick. Took half the day to reconfigure everything, but I'm coming along. Hope this doesn't happen again...