1.    #1  
    I just downloaded WM6 and lost EVERYTHING on my Treo. Something must have gone wrong when I synched my Treo w/ my PC. Is there any way to get my Tasks, Calendar, & Contacts back?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Are they still in Outlook on the PC?
  3.    #3  
    I don't think so, how can I tell?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Open Outlook and look? Or did you never install Outlook and thus not sync the PIM data with anything?

In the Alarm thread you have mentioned something about "Outlook Express 2003". There's no such thing. You may have Outlook from Office 2003 (Outlook Express is an entirely different program and does not sync with the 750.)

If you installed Outlook (or Office), then your PIM data (calendar, etc.) should have synced with it so the data was on the PC as well. With a fresh WM install, it should not have erased your PC's data.
  5.    #5  
    I goofed, I meant to say Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. I don't use Outlook at all so I have no idea what the difference in the 2 is. I think I messed up big as I don't have a clue where the data went.

I didn't install Outlook and already have Office on my PC. It said it was synched, but can't find the info on my treo nor my PC
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    If it's anywhere, it will be visible in Outlook. I suppose it's possible that the sync decided you had deleted everything on the Treo but I haven't heard of that happening before.
    I agree with holmes4. Open up Outlook on your PC and click on the Contacts. If your initial relationship was set to sync with your PC, your stuff will be there.

Now, if you never set it to truly sync in the first place, you're boned.

If you end up having to re-enter all your stuff, it's MUCH easier to do it in Outlook on the PC side, then sync to restore.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html