1.    #1  
    My g/f & I each have Treo 750s and when she sets her alarm, it goes off an hr. early every time. Her treo is 6 months old and it just started doing this. Say for instance she sets her alarm for 6 a.m. It will go off at 5 a.m. then again at 6. Any ideas what happened here? Thanks in advance!!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    She is still running WM5 and didn't install the Daylight Savings update.
  3.    #3  
    You are correct, how do I install the DS update?
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbrze View Post
    You are correct, how do I install the DS update?
    Click on the link in the above post, and follow the directions.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  5.    #5  
    Just downloaded WM6 and lost EVERYTHING on my Treo. Something must have gone wrong when I synched my Treo w/ my PC. Is there any way to get my Tasks, Calendar, & Contacts back?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Are they still in your Outlook database? I didn't have this problem when I did the upgrade, though you will lose all third-party software you installed.
    First make sure everything is in Outlook. Then try deleting the partnership in Activesync on the PC. Then resync and all your outlook stuff should restore.
    Treo 750 | AT&T | WM6| TREO750-2.27-RWE | FW 1.54.01.00

My Treo freeware apps - http://slicktools.itrello.com
    My favorite software picks - http://slicktools.itrello.com/750-picks.html
  8.    #8  
    I'm not sure. It's Microsoft Outlook Express 2003. How can I check to see what should be there?
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Let's take this to your other thread.