Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Just wondering if there's a safe tweak or cab that will hide my carrrier/bt logo so that I can conserve more space. Im looking for something that hides, not remove and that will work with SPB Pocket Plus, Phone Suite, Weather. Ive heard of the hidelogo.cab but not sure if there's something better than it.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo927 View Post
    Just wondering if there's a safe tweak or cab that will hide my carrrier/bt logo so that I can conserve more space. Im looking for something that hides, not remove and that will work with SPB Pocket Plus, Phone Suite, Weather. Ive heard of the hidelogo.cab but not sure if there's something better than it.
    That's what I use, and it works fabulously. Makes it to where you can show/hide it on the today screen as the mood hits you. I think you'll like it.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phrogpilot73 View Post
    That's what I use, and it works fabulously. Makes it to where you can show/hide it on the today screen as the mood hits you. I think you'll like it.
    Hi phrogpilot73, thanks for the reply. I was wondering though which one to use. Is it the hidelogo11.cab or can you point me to a download link.
    Here's where I got it. You can also check out this thread, it's got some good stuff in it.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks phrogpilot73, you da man!