Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Ok i used to have a treo 700wx till about 2 days ago then i went over to the dark side and switched to the htc 6800 (sprint mogul)
    anyway i went to start installing my programs and i tried to put on xcpuscalar. However the phone has other plans it installs fine but then when you click it it just freezez your whole phone over...
    I asked on the wmexperts forum about it... noone responded being as it worked on my treo like a charm and wont work here i figured id ask you guys....
    Thanx amillion
    -Devin
    The Mogul runs WM6, the Treo is WM5. The app you're using might not work on WM6. Check and see if there is an update for it.
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    the mogule is the same as the tmo wing I used batter status to over clock it don't go beyond 320 or 420 u will brick ur phone
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    what is batter status. i just ordered a mogul today i should have it wednesday. i have heard of overclocking a PC but i did not know you can do it on a phone. does it really speed the mogul up? and how is it done.
    you might want to try ppcgeeks.com and post in the mogul forum...