1.    #1  
    OK....I will start by appologizing to the mods if you feel this thread needs to be mived or combined with another, but A_C just released a new version of S2U2 today that intigrates with the new version of S2P (released yesterday) so well, I feel it deserves it's own thread:

Here is a clue:

From the site: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=381588

Changes of v1.00
    - integration with S2P (v0.38 or later): When S2P is running, the title & album art of the current playback will be displayed on S2U2. Tapping the screen will call up the music control buttions. If DPAD is enabled, the hardware keys (DPAD & volume up/down) will also be functional as on S2P.
    - when "Missing Call" is displayed, drag this phase from left to right will dismiss the missed call.

- added one more syntax for UserWeather:
    "icon|index|string" where "icon" is C (custom), "index" is the weather icon & "string" will be the message displayed underneath the weather icon. e.g. "C|50|Rainning" means the \gfx\weather\50.png icon & "Rainning" will be shown.

Here is the S2P site:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=377627

v0.38
    - reduced the RAM usage, especially when there are a lot of music files on the list.
    - reduced the start up time.
    - added option (FullScreenAlbum) to display a larger album art. For 240 x 240 device, please set it to 0.
    - added a sliding button to "move" the playback.
    - added minimize S2P by tapping the top right corner of the screen.
    - rearranged some keys - END/OK to quit; ACCEPT to minimize.
    - integration with S2U2 v1.00 or later (read the S2U2's readme.txt for details)
    - all system icons are live when S2U2 (v1.00 or later) is already running in the background. (but it doesn't mean S2U2 is mandatory)
    - runs properly on a 320x320 emulator, but not tested on any real 320x320 devices.
    - some minor bugs fixed.

I also added both app files here, I have them running on my 700WX, and so-far so-good....the S2U2 is still in testing stages, but the bugs are being worked out as fast as they come in it seems!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I don't suppose this new version of S2U2 is any less likely to have that 700wx problem where it won't turn on/takes forever to turn on would it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    I don't suppose this new version of S2U2 is any less likely to have that 700wx problem where it won't turn on/takes forever to turn on would it?
    That is an unfortunate glitch that still exists. Personally, I work through it. I find an average of three presses will activate the screen, and I can live with that. Also, a few people (myself included) have found that pressing the green button will activate the screen on the first press most times.
    Quote Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
    That is an unfortunate glitch that still exists. Personally, I work through it. I find an average of three presses will activate the screen, and I can live with that. Also, a few people (myself included) have found that pressing the green button will activate the screen on the first press most times.
    The one problem with using the green button, is that it sometimes completely bypasses S2U2. I have learned to live with the three presses of the red key, even though it is an annoyance that bugs the hell out of me.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    It certainly is exciting news! I find that sometimes, however, even after I close S2P, it continues to show the album artwork. I'll continue to test... anyone else have this?
    LongLivePalm
  6.    #6  
    I haven't seen that at all, nor have I seen it mentioned in the threads over at XDA....if you find out how to reproduce it, or any more, let us know, maybe we can figure that one out!!
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Just tried these programs and works great so far on my wx. one bug I noticed, if my phone goes to standby automatically when S2U2 is on screen, my keyboard lights stay on. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    does anyone noice that threaded sms does not show up on the S2U2 screen? Any way to fix this? I would love for the incoming message to display on the screen. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Has anyone who uses the software hereever tried to set the background to /windows/tdywater.gif? I posted this over at xda... posts get lost fast. I am trying to make the background of S2U2 be the same as my today background, even when changed, but it has a strange effect, shown here:

The smudge at the bottom is the "S2U2 v1.00 by A_C"
    Any tips?
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Bump? Anyone?
    LongLivePalm