1.    #1  
    I tried to install Flexmail 4 beta on my Sprint 700wx but I get an error "Could not delete \Windows\tmail.exe." I know this file is used in Hannip's threaded SMS app. Has anyone with the threaded SMS app. on their Treo 700wx tried to install Flexmail 4 beta? I don't want to install Flexmail 4 at the expense of threaded SMS. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    um well i wud help u but i dont have this program installed... i cant find it ne where either on the net pm with the link nd i can test it out see if i have any issues installing it
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for responding hyphen.
    It's been a little difficult getting the two to corporate. I eventually got fm installed. After trying to delete/rename t-mail, it wouldn't install. It think it finally worked after a soft reset. Have to hide storage for the fm sms function.

I really like flexmail beta 4. Doesn't bog things down much, if any.

I can't get hotmail to work. Even w/o fm, just starting msn and setting up the hotmail account, it won't take. Evidently fm is supposed to recognize it, once it's there.

Drew
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    ok i so found the link finally and downloaded this app great app stupid thing is you cant remove all the account the default accounts stay on there meaning sms folder i have palm sms threader and i dont want to even see a sms folder in FX how do i remove it?

you can add it i would suggest when you add the account use the templets not the wizzard the wizzard doesnt seem to input the pop setting correctly on different accounts
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Question? how do i set up my basic yahoo account? i can recieve incoming mail but outgoing mail wont send it just goes around with different errors.

Don't view sms- go to the storage menu, and uncheck sms.

Yahoo- I set it up for imap, and the default settings worked fine. Not sure if this works if you don't pay for yahoo plus?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    oh yea no I don't pay for yahoo plus.. my ? is why why does yahoo wrk on the default wm5 email and not on the FM one?

another question why can't I see my gmail accont?

and btw thanks for your help with this matter...