Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I can't figure out how to save/lock text messages to my treo700wx so that when I go to clear/remove all texts I can still save the ones I want. On my previous phones which weren't smartphones I could "lock" the texts that I didn't want to delete and still use the option to mass delete all of the other texts. I am finding it to be quite tedious to individually delete 59texts just so I can save 1. I have tried making my own folder but when I click on the remove all texts feature everything is cleared even in the folder that I created. Also I have searched extensively for a resolution on here typing in anyting along the lines of "saving/storing texts" and all I have come across is people wanting to know how to store texts to their computers but not phones.
    I don't think you can do that with the out-of-the-box configuration. However, there is a much easier way of deleting multiple selected texts...

Just press and hold the stylus while you slide down to highlight all the texts you want to select. Then press and hold the highlighted texts and choose delete.

-Frank
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Thank you for the info Frank. This actually helps me out a lot. I didn't realize that texts could be deleted this way. At first I kept scrolling the the texts using the sidebar after reading your post and couldn't figure out why the texts weren't highlighting but then realized that I just had to scroll directly over the texts to highlight them. Anyway, this is at least a good compromise to my previous problem.

Andy