1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 700wx with the latest ROM update and yesterday I was running MSN Instant Messenger and had to close it with Task Manager and now for some reason Messaging will not start at all...so I can not send/receive any text messages. I tried to get into the Pocket MSN options and it tells me to resinstall it. I have soft reset it and taken the battery out numerous times. Any idea on how fix this or how to reinstall Pocket MSN? I really do not want to blow it away and start from scratch. Thanks.

Jason
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Ahh Microsoft...
    You may just have to Hard Reset... sorry dude.
    Unless... Try and install this:
    http://www.gowindowslive.com/Mobile/...x?Locale=en-US
    Windows Live Mobile. It has MSN Mobile in it, and may just repair the "whatever is broken" part.

Otherwise, the moral of the story is
    Back
    Up
    Often
    LongLivePalm
  3.    #3  
    I called Sprint and of course what did they say...call Microsoft and here is the number....1-800-Microsoft. So basically they have no idea and here try and call M$ and spend hours trying to get to the right people I will try your idea. I have a backup from about a month ago, so I will only lose the contacts I have added since then.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Are your contacts synchronized with Outlook?
    LongLivePalm
    Tried resetting several times, finally broke down and called Alltel. They had never heard of the issue. Hard reset fixed the problem. Running smooth for a month now. Good luck.