1.    #1  
    Hi, I have had my phone for a little under a year now and all of the sudden my phone WILL NOT charge. For no reason. The battery charging indicator is on and says charging but when I pull out the charger after hours of charging it is still at 8%. I don't know what to do? Is this a battery problem? A charger problem? I do not have insurance so sending it in really isn't an option. If anyone has any ideas, they would be much appreciated, thanks!
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Two areas to check into are your charger and your Treo. The socket on your device may have some damage to the contacts or something may have gotten in there and won't allow your charger to seat properly. Also check for damage to your charger. You may want to take it to your carrier and have them help you with this.

Hope this gets you pointed down the right road
    "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

eBay... $10 including shipping... (I've got 5)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...S%252BI%252BSS

-Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekCop View Post
    Two areas to check into are your charger and your Treo. The socket on your device may have some damage to the contacts or something may have gotten in there and won't allow your charger to seat properly. Also check for damage to your charger. You may want to take it to your carrier and have them help you with this.

Hope this gets you pointed down the right road
    If the charging indicator comes on I think it's not likely the connector, or the charger. But taking it to a local store and having them check out the battery, phone and charge isn't a bad idea.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by ljlukelj View Post
    Hi, I have had my phone for a little under a year now and all of the sudden my phone WILL NOT charge. For no reason. The battery charging indicator is on and says charging but when I pull out the charger after hours of charging it is still at 8%. I don't know what to do? Is this a battery problem? A charger problem? I do not have insurance so sending it in really isn't an option. If anyone has any ideas, they would be much appreciated, thanks!
    same happened to me. for a quick fix rub an eraser on contacts of the battery and on the treo, to clean them. get rid of eraser dust and u should be in business. but it will happen again.
    OH YEAH, then go to ebay and buy batteries.
  6.    #6  
    Well I got it to charge for one day, and then back to the same problem. The connector IS loose, but it is connecting nonetheless. I guess im going to head down to sprint tomorrow.