1.    #1  
    Is there a way to see some sort of tower ID or something on the debug screen of the Treo 700wx? (i.e. #*#33284[send])

I'm sure you can't actually identify the tower, but I'd like to be able to see if my treo occasionally switches towers while in the same location (here at my house).

I live in a weak signal area and I use a repeater in my house. Works good. But, I was considering buying a directional outside antenna rather than my present omni. However, I've heard that one of CDMA's strong points is its ability to combine numerous reflected weak signals into a usable signal. For that, omni would probably be best. So... my delimma...

-Frank
    Last edited by Frankxs; 03/21/2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Oops... change "750" to "700"... Can't seem to change main subject...
    I think the Active PN is your current tower, but it will hover around a certain set of number. (Few PNs trying to pull on each other)
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
    I think the Active PN is your current tower, but it will hover around a certain set of number. (Few PNs trying to pull on each other)
    Thank you! I will keep an eye on it to verify. Appreciate the info.

-Frank