1.    #1  
    I need to upgrade to a new browser as there are a few websites I visit now that the built in IE on my 1.15 phone cannot render properly.

I tried Opera Mini and I didn't like it. It made my phone very sluggish overall as I tend to listen to music frequently with my phone in the background while I browse. My phone slowed to a crawl with Opera.

Is there a decent browser out there (preferably free) that works better than the built in IE and doesn't slow down the phone? Thanks in advance.
    Tried them all and IMO the best one by far is the Stock PIE the Treo comes with .. with a little tweaking you can it fast.. and its no 3rd party App.. 2nd i would go with PIE Plus...
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the PIE Plus suggestion. I installed it. At first I had the same issue. I have a forum that I go to that for some reason when I put in my username and password it constantly says invalid username or password (when I know I am putting in the correct info).

Well I went into PIE plus options and selected User Agent then I selected IE6.0 and tried my username+password again and it worked.

So perhaps this would be a nice little work around for me. Anything else thats good with this particular program?
    PIEPlus is VERY good, but still doesn't compare to Mini. Make sure you have Mini running with the Esmertec Jbed JVM. No delay.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.