1.    #1  
    ok...soo bad news..i dropped my treo realllyyyy bad..twice within the last 2 weeks...now i know that every time a phone is dropped its reception is cut down..well after this last drop...on concrete mind you...i lost about 60% of my reception...where i had 4 bars...i now have 1-2...where i had 1-2...im not at 0 or no reception...and where i live was one of the places that has 1-2 bars to begin with..so now i have like nothing...very hard to hear on the phone. my verizon contract is up in december..but even still i wanna keep the 700wx..what can i do????
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    take it into a verzion store see if they will swap it for you... hope u have insurance
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    If you have insurance from verizon, claim a new one, if not just get an isurance and then tell them u lost it, they will give u a new one.
  4.    #4  
    no insurance..lol...now wat? should i go there and be like hey...my phone is not workin like its supposed to?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    i think even if you dont have insurance they will replace it for you but charge you a 55 dollar fee... i cant rememeber how much it is... after you get it dont be cheap ne more and add the insurance
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    with the insurance they charge u a 55 dollar fee if you have no insurance if its not within 30 days i believe ur just screwed u might want to try to go online and see if u can add the insurance now to your plan then go in there and try to make a claim