1.    #1  
    Hello guys, I have a question about Syncing music with Windows Media Player 11 and my Treo.. What I want to do is Sync a specific folder on my computer, with a specific folder on my Storage Card.. Is it possible?

Thank you
    Copy and paste with windows explorer when connected. Then update your library.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    sorry dude your request is too advanced for windows media player. there is this other program windows has out called synctoy in theory it should wrk do what you want. BUT it can not tell when the synced folder has changed so you can configure it to sync automatically at like 12am

let me know if this wrks for you.

http://www.inspectmygadget.com/2007/...using-synctoy/

there is
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo dOOd View Post
    Copy and paste with windows explorer when connected. Then update your library.
    Thanks, I have been doing that for some time now, I wanted to know if there is an automatic way, using active sync..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    sorry dude your request is too advanced for windows media player. there is this other program windows has out called synctoy in theory it should wrk do what you want. BUT it can not tell when the synced folder has changed so you can configure it to sync automatically at like 12am

let me know if this wrks for you.

http://www.inspectmygadget.com/2007/...using-synctoy/

there is
    Thank you
    When my Treo is connected to the computer, I open up the Storage Card folder on the Treo Active Sync menu... Go to the folder with all my music.

Click, drag, drop into Storage Card folder.

When finished, disconnect Treo... Open WMP, Update Library.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
    When my Treo is connected to the computer, I open up the Storage Card folder on the Treo Active Sync menu... Go to the folder with all my music.

Click, drag, drop into Storage Card folder.

When finished, disconnect Treo... Open WMP, Update Library.
    Thanks, read post #4