1.    #1  
    Everytime I set an MP3 ringtone for Known caller and Unknown Caller it will stay for about half a day at best and then it will set the ringtone back to a generic treo ring (a beep). Is there a way to make sure that my MP3 ringers stay set? I have soft and hard reset and nothing has helped. The Mp3 ringtones set to specific people stay as they are supposed to, it's just the Known and Unknown Caller that won't.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    sorry StevieV1699 that no one has replied to this sooner. where do you have the ringers saved at? if there on your storeage card did you do the reg edit to tell the phone where these files are located?
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for replying hyphen. Actually I saved right in Main Memory. I didn't know there was a reg hack out there for that. Regardless they are saved on my device along with the indiviual assigned ringers (which stay set).
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    so there in the windows/ringers folder?
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

5.    #5  
    Nope I just had them in the main memory. I just switched them so we will see if that works, thanks for your help.
  6.    #6  
    well I moved them to the "ring" folder within the Windows Folder and they are still only staying set for a day or so. What gives.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    uh honestly i dont know.... let me think on this one