1.    #1  
    Does anybody have a link to a version that actually works? I don't seem to have the option to unzip anything.

Thanks
    Mine works fine.

Navigate into the zip folder and hold onto a file to bring up the context menu. Unzip is in there.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    If I hold on to a zip file here's the options in the menu that appears:
    Open, Copy/Move, Rename, Delete, Copy to Clipboard, Cut to Clipboard, Send files by Infrared, Send by bluetooth, Properties.

There is no zip. I've tried two different versions of Total Commander including the beta that is on their site.
    You have to go into the zip file (as if it were a normal folder) and select the files and hold down to unzip.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5.    #5  
    Yes I realize that. But Total Commander will not even open the folder. It's just like it refuses to browse zipped folders. I can use it as a file browser to browse anywhere but nothing happens when you click on a zip archive. I've tried reinstalling twice.
    PM my your email address and I'll send you the cab that I have running on my Treo. If it doesn't work for you it won't be because the app is b0rked. :-)
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G