1.    #1  
    Has anyone done this?

I am in ActiveSync on my device deleting the sunc relationship because I still can get no emails on my phone.
    How long should it take to delete? It just keeps loading or it is frozen? It's been 5 minutes now and it keeps going and going and going.
    It should be instantaneous. It sounds like it is frozen.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    so now what?
    Disconnect your device and soft reset.

Kill your ActiveSync proc on your PC.

Reconnect and try it again.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5.    #5  
    Did it and it worked so far

*keeps fingers crossed*
  6.    #6  
    So it worked since I did it yesterday. I went home for lunch, about 90 minutes later I get back into the office and I have 11 emails that I never got on my treo. So I hit send/receive, it then gives me the same error synchronizing message.

I am now doing the whole process over again to see if it works again. This is getting very frustrating.....
    Actually, the LONG delays in deleting sync relationships are not unusual when you have a large amount of outlook data on the phone. I have been told that it's best to delete the relationship on both the PC and the phone. Deleting on the PC is very quick and seems to delete the relationship on the phone, also, so I usually go that route to avoid the long delays (often times up to 10-15 minutes!).