1.    #1  
    I have my VPN connection setup and I have sharing enabled. However, when I connect to my home network through VPN from my phone I can't find any network places. Can someone point me in the right direction. thanks
    Do you have any actual shares created?

Also, what are you using to browse for shares?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I have created the shares and I am using Resco Explorer to look.
    Hmm... Can Rescoe be directed to a machine name? I've never used it but I'm betting that you need to be able to navigate to a particular machine to see its available shares.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5.    #5  
    I think that is my problem. Resco has an option to map the network drive. That is what I was trying to do. Any ideas on a program other that resco to use???
    I use Total Commander which allows you to browse a network but I've never tried browsing a network with it. You might give it a try, though.

Otherwise, you need your computer address to map a network drive. It would be in the format of:

Code:
    \\<computername>\<sharename>
    You can try that and check out Total Commander if that doesn't work for you.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

7.    #7  
    k, already tried that. I will give the other program a try. Thanks for the help
    I've never gotten Resco Explorer to work via my home pptp vpn on my Treo...I gave up as it wasn't that important to me...