1.    #1  
    Greetings,

Im trying to unlock my att&t treo 750 so I can flash wm6.1.

Had no need to unlock previously, but if I understand correctly the 750 must be unlocked before you can flash ROM with 6.1. Is this true? does my 750 need to be unlocked ?

I called At&T got my unlock code. based on my IMEI #.

Followed the instructions given to me over the phone. I tried the *#*# unlock code # and dial.

When I do that I get a waiting dialog box and and ok button.

NOthing else happens.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Alex
    stageworks@usa.net
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    You got the wrong instructions. On the 750, you must insert a "foreign" SIM and restart - then it will prompt you for the SIM unlock code (remembering to hold down the function key while you enter the digits.)

I can't comment on the 6.1 requirement.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info. Yes i did try my UK Sim card in the 750 with the procedures provided by At&t and received a invalid unlock code.

I was wondering if there was another procedure to unlock the 750 with the At&t sim card.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes4 View Post
    You got the wrong instructions. On the 750, you must insert a "foreign" SIM and restart - then it will prompt you for the SIM unlock code (remembering to hold down the function key while you enter the digits.)

I can't comment on the 6.1 requirement.
    stageworks@usa.net
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    There is no other procedure, and you get only five tries before it's permanently locked.