1.    #1  
    I currently use a Motorola S9 BT stereo headset for phone calls and listening to my slingplayer. I'm planning to order the OnCourse BT GPS Receiver Edition 3. I was just curious if you can connect more than 1 BT device?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Yes, my headstead and GPS work fine via bluetooth. No break in GPS signal or phone discussion with headset.
  3.    #3  
    Cool. Thanks. That's exactly what I wanted to know
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltreo View Post
    Yes, my headstead and GPS work fine via bluetooth. No break in GPS signal or phone discussion with headset.
    Must be nice...
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Must be nice...

I know what you mean. My Tom Tom BT receiver works fine in conjunction with my Logitech Mobile Freedom BT head set, but the head set does not allways work with th treo.

I find it odd that the TomTom receiver has yet to ever give me problems with the Treo, while the Treo will often just shut the BT radio off when I try to answer a call on the head set.

I also have times when a call is placed or answered I get horible static that only I can hear but the other party says that I break up bad and am hard to hear. I some times have to do multiple soft resets to fix it, and once fixed may work fine for a few days before acting up again.

I have also tried a Plantronics head set with the same results. This leads me to believe it is in the Treo not the head set.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_forlackofchoice View Post
    I also have times when a call is placed or answered I get horible static that only I can hear but the other party says that I break up bad and am hard to hear.
    Yep...

And if I have my GPS receiver AND headset on at the same time and I get a call, my GPS receiver disconnects until I hang up.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    my TomTom receiver doesn't disconnect when i answer a call. The sound from the map program mutes though untill i hang up. I have TomTom 6 and the sprint treo 700wx.

Again this afternoon in my office a call came in and the Treo showed the headset connected, but the call went to the treo instead.
    when i hung up, i tapped the bt icon on the today screen. Said BT off. Went to the wireless manager in settings and it said BT on. Headset would not work.
    I soft reset and BT was on after the reboot.
    Go figure, seems obvious that the Treo is at fault and not everyone headset.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.