1.    #1  
    Is anyone using the new SPB Mobile shell?

I found a bunch of annoyances with the way it configures the buttons and such.

treo 750

cannot dial from the number pad (keyboard) any longer

when placing call from speed dial it goes to windows home page and gives no call length indicators and such

ending a call phone stays in wm home page with nothing on it

also when pressing email indicator on the pplus screen takes to last email box not the chooser (multiple email accounts) (just tested 3 emails to 3 different accounts, still goes to last opened not chooser)

is anyone else using the latest version on a treo and finding the functionality issues above a way around them?
    I'm not using it, but was considering giving it a spin. Based on your comments below, I think I will wait for an update.

Quote Originally Posted by HumP View Post
    Is anyone using the new SPB Mobile shell?

I found a bunch of annoyances with the way it configures the buttons and such.

treo 750

cannot dial from the number pad (keyboard) any longer

when placing call from speed dial it goes to windows home page and gives no call length indicators and such

ending a call phone stays in wm home page with nothing on it

also when pressing email indicator on the pplus screen takes to last email box not the chooser (multiple email accounts) (just tested 3 emails to 3 different accounts, still goes to last opened not chooser)

is anyone else using the latest version on a treo and finding the functionality issues above a way around them?
  3.    #3  
    ya the only way i could get the green call button to work again was to hard-reset, i have a open post in their support forums well see what happens i love the layout but if its not functional then whats the point
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I found the layout made too many compromises in the name of pretending to be an iPhone. There's no way to show upcoming appointments, for example.

I know a lot of people like the Spb products, but most of them give me a headache. I paid for PocketPlus but abandoned it for the Resco suite. I do use Spb Time, though I find it incredibly bloated for what it is.
    I don't find any of the spb software to be very user friendly, as I tried the SPB Finance and it was one of the more annoying Windows Mobile software packages that I have tried, and I agree with holmes4 the products do bring an Advil needed headache.