1.    #1  
    I have found when I enter things on my calender on my pc outlook that unless I put down a time they do not sync to my phone. Example: I put in a haircut app at 6:30 it sync's I put down someones birthday for April 1 it doesn't sync. I'm confused????

OK; This was driving me crazy but I figured out my problem. When in outlook and you schedule an appointment or birthday etc. Where is says "Show Time As" if you leave that as "Show Time is Free" nothing will appear on you calender. But if you "Show Time is Busy or Out of Office" the an icon will show up on your screen. Play with it a little and you will see what I mean.
    Last edited by Mister Mike; 03/13/2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Problem Solved
  2.    #2  
    Anyone??

Again unless I put a time on an occasion it does not show up on my calender? Thanks for any help.
    For the bithdays, anniversaries, etc. is the box checked for all day appointment? I would try that- if you haven't alrseady
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tomw137 View Post
    For the bithdays, anniversaries, etc. is the box checked for all day appointment? I would try that- if you haven't alrseady

I will try that but what if I have another appointment that day? On my old treo 600 with Palm OS if I didn't put in a time it would show up at the start of the day. Now get this. Something I put in for today with out a time popped up on my today page but when I click on the calender its not there???
  5.    #5  
    Anyone? Anyone?