1.    #1  
    I know this is an odd request of a really old game but I can't find a version of the game Dope Wars that will run on my 700wx. Has anybody played this game on a wm5 Treo?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmatt22 View Post
    I know this is an odd request of a really old game but I can't find a version of the game Dope Wars that will run on my 700wx. Has anybody played this game on a wm5 Treo?

Thanks.
    I love google...
    ask and you shall receive here you go I was playing with this or tryn too buy couldn't figure out how to buy anything so yea let me know if you figure it out .
    look at the screen shots when its on my treo i dont get the bottem screen options like you see on the link below. if you click the bottem button you still get the buy/sell money and jet options

screen shots on how the game is too look.
    vvvv
    http://dopewarsppc.sourceforge.net/S...reenshots.html

cab file for the game
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by hyphen; 03/11/2008 at 11:40 AM.
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I downloaded DopeWars on my 700W. As you said above, the screen is like to big to see the buttons below, like the button to move to another part. I can tab down and select it but cant see it. Is there a way to change the size so I can see it?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    idk how to chnage the screen size i just know there there so i use the down arrows. there is a source code not sure what that does... maybe a brain on here can make the screen size smaller by editing the program or hell if someone tells me what program you use to edit a program i will take a stab at it
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    I was trying the Diamond skin on my 800w and used the realVGA app to change to 96dpi and the full Dope wars screen shows. I would still put my vote in for a 128dpi version as I am switching back to the 800w's standard size of 128dpi.