1.    #1  
    hi guys, this page is very useful, I like it and I am writing this because I need to modify the username, password, ha primary and other things but when I try to access that configuration screen with #*#3282 nothings happen. My treo is 700w and it's from Verizon. Could you help me? Is there any other way to access that screen? Thank you
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    hi one not sure its not working after you type it in you are pressing the green talk button right? and also you can't modify it with out your msl (device password) only way to get that is thru your carrier.. its easy to get it with sprint verzion not so much
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Isn't it ##DATA#
  4.    #4  
    I tried in every possible way, like these:

#*#3282 + send
    ##3282 + send
    ##3282# + send
    #*#3282# + send

and without send.

I think it should be by default because the SPC works fine in default: #*#000000 + send. I can make changes to MDN, MIN, HOMESID, HOMENID. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks for your answers.
  5.    #5  
    I forgot to say these data that might be useful:

Software version: Treo 700W-1.10-VZW
    and I am in roaming area
    Ahhh. Maybe Sprint's and Verizon is different. I have Sprint.
  7.    #7  
    It's different. The syntax for codes in sprint is ## + code, in verizon is #*# + code. However, I canīt access to Data Menu. Help me!