1.    #1  
    New version out. They finally fixed the small zoom in and out screen buttons.
    Sprint PCS ****
    Treo 700wx
    Unfortunately still no 'my location' function for us WX'ers though, I have been using this version for a couple weeks, and does seem more intuitive that the previous version, and the term it gives us when you try 'My Location' is different 'your handset seems to be incompatible with my location beta' (or something like that), which gives hope they are still working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LbSigMan View Post
    New version out. They finally fixed the small zoom in and out screen buttons.
    Thanks. I use googlemaps almost everyday in my job (computer consulting). I like the larger zoom buttons.

-Frank
    if anyone is unaware its at http://www.google.com/gmm
    Have you tried the 'I' & 'O' keys?
    (zoom IN / zoom OUT)
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by franko353 View Post
    Have you tried the 'I' & 'O' keys?
    (zoom IN / zoom OUT)
    On my wx the zoom in and zoom out are the 1 and 3 keys. The I and O seem to have no function. I remember that I and O worked on Kmaps.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    hey when i installed it on my wx it installed it as part of my java app how do u get the permission to stop popping up on it every time i go to use googlemaps
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    On my wx the zoom in and zoom out are the 1 and 3 keys. The I and O seem to have no function. I remember that I and O worked on Kmaps.
    same here with the 1 and 3 keys.. I don't use google maps to often. I like the old version better... or maybe I just need to get use to it.
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...