1.    #1  
    OK guys, I have searched the topic, I have tried what was suggested. I still only have 11.02 available in my main storage mem ory with 41.08 left in my program memory.

So is there a app I can buy that tells me what the heck is on my phone that is taking up so much memory?

No messages, no web cache, no vid, or pics. All that stuff is on my memory card.

I am stumped.
    use the search function and tell it to find all files over 64kb
  3.    #3  
    I did but all the files that came up had a memory card image underneath them.
    well did you install a few apps? thats probably it. could also be photos. they tend to be a little less then 64k so they never show up. check your my docs
  5.    #5  
    I really have checked everything, I have not been to busy in the office today so I have been playing around with my phone. I did a soft reset and have 11.20 left in main storage memory.

I have:
    memaid
    Resco reg editor
    Vid access from Zbop
    Hannips Bluetooth hack
    Point UI Home

That is all I have on my phone for apps
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLERkpd View Post
    I really have checked everything, I have not been to busy in the office today so I have been playing around with my phone. I did a soft reset and have 11.20 left in main storage memory.

I have:
    memaid
    Resco reg editor
    Vid access from Zbop
    Hannips Bluetooth hack
    Point UI Home

That is all I have on my phone for apps
    remove the **** that your provider puts on there that u dont use. I have about 3x more apps on my Treo then you and i still have 30mb storage and 39mb program free.