1. ep1
    Global Posts
    1,176 Global Posts
    hello guy's
    just want to say hi.
    I'm new to this smart phone thing. i been playing with moto q, 700wx, and the blackberry. i didnt know there was so many forums on the this topic.
    my question is i heard some not so good things about the 700wx locking up frezzing and having to reset all time is that true. i had the 700wx but returned because of the issued listed .i just didnt want to get stuck with a bad phone. so I'm trying a BB i see you guy's are using this hell there's whole site decatiaded to it cant be all that bad. and i kind of like the 700wx.
    for the short time i used it. but panic. is there abig diffrent from the two
    i still have my opiton to return the BB
    thanks
    I love my 700wx, and between the guys on this forum and all the hacks you can do to the phone itself. It makes for a great smartphone that is ideal for me.
    I had a BB but was interested in the touch screen on the Treo. Glad I made the sweitch. Mine does not freeze up on me very much at all. Actually almost never.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I think it all depends on what software you install on it. The more software the more likely you may have problems. I keep mine to a minimum. There is a lot of software out there that will make it a fun toy but it is not really needed.

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
  4. ep1
    Global Posts
    1,176 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLERkpd View Post
    I love my 700wx, and between the guys on this forum and all the hacks you can do to the phone itself. It makes for a great smartphone that is ideal for me.
    I had a BB but was interested in the touch screen on the Treo. Glad I made the sweitch. Mine does not freeze up on me very much at all. Actually almost never.
    is that because of the hacks? that it freezes up and what sort of hacks can you do.
  5. ep1
    Global Posts
    1,176 Global Posts
    yel i just need it to work i'm not intersted in install a lot of software. i migh try to install my moblie check book that's about it,the rest will be stock.
    It most likely is because I have way too muany on my phone that I don't need anymore. I plan on doing a hard reset this afternoon.

I liked the 700wx for the WM, expandable memory, and the touchscreen, that is the most convenient for me to maximize my productivity while using the phone.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    My 700WX works great. At first I thought I wouldn't put much on it either, but adding some apps can really make life easier. And it's fun too