1.    #1  
    ever sinse I upgrade to wm6 I miss msn as wm5 wish let me surf the web, I use IE a lot and also use msn also I know there's a programs that I can have msn IM so on but, hey I have it in past OS, I know there was several post of this but they are outdated so thres no downloads to do an suggestion for this situation?
    If you are using the Treo 750, it should have the windows live messenger in the program group. If you are uisng Treo 750v, you need to create a shortcut and put in the program group. The windows live messenger is in Windows directory and its name is WLMMessenger.
    Quote Originally Posted by GFONG View Post
    If you are using the Treo 750, it should have the windows live messenger in the program group. If you are uisng Treo 750v, you need to create a shortcut and put in the program group. The windows live messenger is in Windows directory and its name is WLMMessenger.
    That should read if you are using the Treo 750 unlocked, or with unbranded ROM. If you're using an AT&T branded ROM - they've stripped Windows Live out of it. Two options - load up the unbranded ROM or reinstall Windows Live that can be found at xdadevelopers. I would include a link, but I don't remember it off the top of my head. I'll repost the link if I can find it.

EDIT: Quick search found the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=334621
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  4.    #4  
    well I have att 750 and tried to search for in programs and windows folder and dint get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by audioandnetarti View Post
    well I have att 750 and tried to search for in programs and windows folder and dint get it.
    Because AT&T stripped it out of WM6. See my post above.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix