Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Hi,

I am able to synch my Treo with my PC but I have started to experience a problem after I disconnect the cable from my TREO 700WZ VZ. After synching, my Treo freezes and I have to perform a hard reset. Anyone experience this same problem?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    one sorry on the lag are you still having this issue?? no can't say I have. I know my ipod does this even tho my pc says its complete its still writing data to it so I just always disconnect the active sync app then right click on safely remove p2p icon and disconnect it that way...

let me know if this helps.
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    one sorry on the lag are you still having this issue?? no can't say I have. I know my ipod does this even tho my pc says its complete its still writing data to it so I just always disconnect the active sync app then right click on safely remove p2p icon and disconnect it that way...

let me know if this helps.
    Hi, I still have the problem. The icon on my Treo has the two straight arrows in opposite directions while syncing. But when I disconnect the USB cable, the Treo just freezes and hangs. I think I will post to the 700wx forum.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    bumpy
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    are you just unpluging the usb cable from ur phone?
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
    are you just unpluging the usb cable from ur phone?
    Yes, I have been doing that but just recently it started to freeze.