1.    #1  
    I am having issues with using my 700WX as a modem. I can get it to connect but keep getting invalid username or password on the domain. I have everything set up correctly that I can tell. Any ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by enochius View Post
    I am having issues with using my 700WX as a modem. I can get it to connect but keep getting invalid username or password on the domain. I have everything set up correctly that I can tell. Any ideas
    Pay $60?

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    What driver do you use for your DUN via the 700WX. The only driver that I can seem to find is a generic 33600 modem driver
    Last edited by enochius; 03/02/2008 at 10:35 AM.
  4.    #4  
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by enochius View Post
    What driver do you use for your DUN via the 700WX. The only driver that I can seem to find is a generic 33600 modem driver
    That one works fine. You can go into Properties and change the rate to 960000 (or so.. forgot the exact number)

-Frank
  6.    #6  
    K, thanks. I am still getting an invalid username or password on the domain. I have left both fields blank as specified. I got it to connect one time and now it won't connect at all
  7.    #7  
    got it working and all is well. One of the wrong fields got checked somehow on the settings. Thanks