1.    #1  
    SQVGA 240x240 iPhone Theme for pocket pc installation guide

PLEASE READ.... IMPORTANT!

This package works with all SQVGA 240x240 - square screen devices and all wm5 - wm6 devices. works with WM2003 and WM2003SE devices except dialpad theme and pocketsuspendfx program. And if you have WM2003 or WM2003SE device You will need wisbar advance & wisbar advance desktop Which is included In The .rar File Both Version are Full Blown Versions No Need To Register. All Required Software programs Are included with The package. Wisbar advance & Wisbar advance desktop Are required, pocketsuspendfx and weatherpanel not required for the theme working
    -

This theme does not support:
    Video Call, Smartdialer or any dialer program
    -

you can view video of the this theme package from here

-

Package includes:
    * slider with 12 hour support locks entire device
    * wisbar advance theme + latest Setup File

* wisbar advance desktop theme + latest setup file
    * mortplayer theme + setup file
    * flash player 7 for pocket pc
    * keyboard skin OPTIONAL
    * psshutxp skin
    * picsel browser OPTIONAL

please check it before installation you'll need 12 mb free space in main memory

http://store.payloadz.com/str-asp-i....nd-detail.html
    Last edited by DannyKB; 03/01/2008 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Update Link To Puchase This Item.
    Anyone jumping in yet?? Im anxious.....
    I aint nobody, dork!
    Not really worth it. It requires Wisbar and Wisbar Desktop. If you already have these, there's 9 million bajillion trillion i-phone skins and suites available free on the forums. Why pay $9 for something you can get free?

[edit].... look at that youtube video - the response on that thing is really slow and laggy.
    Hmmmm, thats alot. Im just starting to monkey with WAD3 anyway. havent purchased any Lakeridge stuff yet.....yet that is.
    I aint nobody, dork!
    You want me to WASTE 12MB of precious memory on this rubbish and then $9 on what could be had for free elsewhere?
    12MB that could be used towards more productive and useful and less time-wasting apps....
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  6.    #6  
    The wisbar advance and The Wisbar Advanced Desktop are already full version no need to register them This works great I have it on my treo 700wx and I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyKB View Post
    The wisbar advance and The Wisbar Advanced Desktop are already full version no need to register them This works great I have it on my treo 700wx and I love it.
    Links to wisbar that you use?
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyKB View Post
    I can't imagine that...if that is the case, than this person is selling you a cracked copy of Wisbar. You have to or you should buy them yourself.

WA3 alone is $10. WAD is another $10!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by hotrod; 03/03/2008 at 12:18 PM.
  9.    #9  
    Guys this thing really works and I love using it.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowHead View Post
    Not really worth it. It requires Wisbar and Wisbar Desktop. If you already have these, there's 9 million bajillion trillion i-phone skins and suites available free on the forums. Why pay $9 for something you can get free?

[edit].... look at that youtube video - the response on that thing is really slow and laggy.
    It doesn't look bad for $9 but can tell you us where we can find a free iPhone skin that is already out there?
    Got to love how the person who loves it only has 3 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlee7 View Post
    It doesn't look bad for $9 but can tell you us where we can find a free iPhone skin that is already out there?
    There's a really nice iPhone skin by torx over on the lakeridge software forums. www.lakeridgesoftware.com The catch is that you need wisbar and WAD, which cost around $20. The themes are free. The software Danny is giving away with his theme is most likely cracked and illegitimate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowHead View Post
    There's a really nice iPhone skin by torx over on the lakeridge software forums. www.lakeridgesoftware.com The catch is that you need wisbar and WAD, which cost around $20. The themes are free. The software Danny is giving away with his theme is most likely cracked and illegitimate.
    Yes. It is illegal. I contacted the developer of Wisbar and he said it is illegal and has asked the hoster for the skin/software to be removed. I would not buy it. In fact, it is gone, now.

I'm waiting and trying out the new WAD 2 betas and I hopefully will be making somesort of iphone clone...I can post it here if I ever get done.
    I am also testing WAD2 and have generated an iPhone clone using Torx's WA3 theme and his WAD1 theme as a guide. I am using his glass icons. I would post a screenshot if I could get a screenshot, but I have not added any screenshot software to my Treo yet.
    Larryo108,
    I have not been able to get WAD1 or WAD2 to work with the Treo's dial lookup pluggin and the active call pluggin. Have you? And if so, how did you do it?

http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/fp/screen_capture.php
    or Resco Photo Viewer comes bundled with a free one as well.