Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    is there any program that does what it does? Wisebar Advanced 3 has a problem displaying the phone and netwrok icons and I can not live with that. Otherwise I really like the program. Any similar programs?

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus661 View Post
    is there any program that does what it does? Wisebar Advanced 3 has a problem displaying the phone and netwrok icons and I can not live with that. Otherwise I really like the program. Any similar programs?
    You already posted in a forum at lakeridge where the answer to this problem is posted. Did you try the fix? It worked perfectly for me.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Are you referring to unchecking them? I did read a thread there after I posted but did not find a fix.

Are you saying you can see the icons and they work when running wisbar? If so please point me to the directions.

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider
    Yes, after disabling the options on the treo, everything displayed fine in wisbar.

Go to Settings:taskbar then select the "others" tab. You may need to use the right arrow to get over to it. In the 'other' menu uncheck the selections to use the default icons. After this, your network and phone icons will appear.
    Last edited by ArrowHead; 02/28/2008 at 10:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    That did it. Thank you very much.

Treo 700wx Alltel

Honda Valkyrie Rider